by Asim Jalis
Here are some thoughts on how to make web services interesting:
1. Look at the mathematics of web services communication. Think
of a server farm as a graph. Find how the traffic flows.
Characterize it mathematically. Find ways of optimizing the
traffic. Frame the server farm problem mathematically, solve it,
and then remap it to server farms.
2. Look at the mathematics of security. What makes a system
secure. Learn about mathematical models of security.
3. Explore principles and techniques of unit testing. Explore
techniques for functional testing.
4. Look at competing products. Compare the architectures.
Identify principles of design.
5. Find the principles of design for web services management
Okay. Now I can also see how architecture work can be Ne-Ti.
However, it has to feed off of something. It can't occur in a
vacuum. The INTP architecture would try to identify fundamental
principles and then apply them as generally as possible.